Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Turn your backpack into a solar USB charging station/WiFi hotspot

I recently read an article on lifehacker about DIY solar power.
I'm not savvy enough with this whole blogging thing to reblog the whole article like I would like, but I am savvy enough with electronics to build some of this projects. I'm particularly interested in building the hotspot backpack. I could build one like in the picture, or pretty much anyway anyone wants it. You can keep a WiFi hotspot in it or use it simply for charging USB devices. I could even add LED safety lights that would never need batteries.
Let me know if you would like me to build one of these backpacks or any of the other projects. The first 2 people that orders one will get it for only the price of the materials plus shipping. Or build them yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment